Thursday, September 9, 2010

Well we're moving on up

For those of you who have known me a while, I tend to move around a lot. I think it's the gypsy Mongol in me. Then you add in a significant other who also is a gypsy and you double the urge to move onward.

Pensacola, Florida has given me lots of good times and a few bad times, but for the last 8 years it has been home. Despite all the success I have had here in Pensacola, I find myself ready to venture forth into the unknown.

It is time for me to try my hand in a bigger art market and the siren call of New Orleans was heard and answered.

I will be relocating to New Orleans at the end of the month. There will be a few trips back to Pensacola, fear not, for there are still friends and family, as well as some art shows, that I plan to visit with and attend.

This egress means that I will be needing to lighten my load of artwork and craft items to make the move a bit easier on my body.

So, those of you who have been wanting some of my work, but have been putting it off, now is the time to get you some! You have until the 27th of September to take advantage of these deep discounts.

50% off original artwork
30% off prints
20 - 50% off crochet items

look for my work at the following locations in Downtown Pensacola:

Gallery Night, Sept. 17th: The Saenger Theater, Dolce Vita and 600 South
(I'll personally be at 600 south for the night)

Midlife Mayhem at Dolce Vita, Sept 18th

On Pensacola Beach:

The Paradise Bar and Grill: September 12th noon-?

As always, you can set up an appointment with me any other time either by email at a_artrat@hotmail.com or by calling 850-384-4494.

Much love to you all and know that I take little bits of you with me in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment